Steelcraft knows that the right color can bring a building to life. That's why Steelcraft not only offers a wide selection of standard finish paint colors, but will also create customized colors ensuring the perfect complement to your hollow metal projects. Our team will work with you, crafting just the right shade in industry standard tested paint, applied to any of our trusted door solutions.
- Colors available on all door series and sizes in Galvannealed A-60 Steel
- Finish paint tested in accordance with ANSI A250.3-2007 (R2011) Test Procedure and Acceptance Criteria for Factory Applied Finish
- Painted steel surfaces for doors is comprised of the following paint surface tests
- Salt spray testing in accordance with ASTM B117-18
- Condensation testing (humidity) in accordance with ASTM D4585-D4585M-18
- Impact test D2794-93R19
- Film adhesion test in accordance with ASTM D3359-17
- Custom colors are available with the exception of metallic colors, contact Steelcraft Customer Care for details
- Frames not available with factory finish paint
Note: Please add two weeks to Steelcraft standard lead time for custom paint colors.
For additional information about custom paint offerings on both doors and frames, please visit Republic Doors and Frames.