A14 Series entrance doors are designed to meet the architectural requirements for exterior entrance applications, for 14 gauge extra heavy duty. Premium standard door construction combines a beveled lock and hinge side, strong epoxy filled interlock edges, and unsurpassed 7 gauge hinge reinforcement. The continuous bonding of the laminated core to steel face sheets provides an attractive, flat door, free of face welding marks. Tests have proven that the A14 Series door has a high resistance to impact damage, low thermal conductivity and high STC ratings.
Available in 3 full glass configurations:
- Single full glass panel (FG)
- 2-panel (FG2)
- 3-panel (FG3)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Strength, durability and ease of installation
- Honeycomb cell with sanded surfaces for unfailing adhesion to the steel door faces reduces the weight of the door while providing the greatest structural integrity. With light colors, this core helps to avoid thermal bow from direct sun exposure
- Beveled hinge and lock side edges have tighter tolerances and smaller gaps between door and frame face for a better visual appearance and ensuring easier operation and eliminating binding and sticking
- Full height, epoxy filled mechanical interlock edges provide structural support and stability the full height of the door edges
- Filled edge seams (with tack welds around openings)
- Patented universal hinge preparations allow for easy field conversion from standard-weight to heavyweight hinges
- Standard 14 gauge inverted top and bottom channels provide excellent door stability, and is able to be dressed with top and bottom caps
- Recessed Dezigner™ Glass Trim creates clean edge, flush with the door surface
Exceeds industry standards
- Steelcraft is SDI Certified through regular audits to ensure manufacturing, performance and quality standards set by the Steel Door Institute
- Overall door construction exceeds ANSI A250.8-2017 (SDI-100), the standard set by SDI specifying sizes, design, materials, construction, finishing and performance for standard commercial steel doors and frames
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements meet ANSI A250.6-2003, and locations meet ANSI/DHI A115, unless otherwise stated
- Doors meet the broadest fire rating requirements; they are listed for installations requiring compliance to both neutral pressure testing (ASTM E152 and UL-10B) and positive pressure standards (UL-10C)
- Factory-applied baked-on rust inhibiting primer meets ANSI A250.10-2011
Full glass architectural entrance doors.
Technical Data Guide
For more complete information on A14 Series doors, download the Steelcraft Technical Data Manual.
- A14 Series (Pages 121-124): Includes options (p 125), lights (p 153), hardware preps (p 235), fire rated products (p 277), performance (p 323)