Available on L Series and T Series doors, the INPACT Series’ recessed design assures the exit device will project only 1-1/4" from the face of an open door, while its low profile and sloped end caps provide a clean, attractive look and reduce snagging as people and equipment pass through. A wide push pad depresses nearly flush with the door, and easy operation provides compliant operation for ADA.
Multiple door and hardware options provide flexibility in function and aesthetics.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Strength, durability and ease of installation
- See L Series and T Series door benefits
- Factory GRAINTECH™ door and INPACT Series device finishes provide an attractive, high-quality look and save job site preparation
- Recessed Dezigner™ Glass Trim creates clean edge, flush with the door surface. Lights available in G (modified) N4, N5, and Vision options
- Electronic latch retraction (EL) allows remote unlatching with a switch flip
- Multiple trim options allow for flexibility in function and aesthetics
- The LCN 4041 Series closer is non-handed for versatility and built from heavy-duty cast iron for exceptional service life; features patented non-stick no-measure templates and Fast-Dial Adjust™ for error-free installation
Exceeds industry standards
- Steelcraft is SDI Certified through regular audits to ensure manufacturing, performance and quality standards set by the Steel Door Institute
- Overall door construction exceeds ANSI A250.8-2017 (SDI-100), the standard set by SDI specifying sizes, design, materials, construction, finishing and performance for standard commercial steel doors and frames
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements meet ANSI A250.6-2003, and locations meet ANSI/DHI A115, unless otherwise stated
- Doors meet the broadest fire rating requirements; they are listed for installations requiring compliance to both neutral pressure testing (ASTM E152 and UL-10B) and positive pressure standards (UL-10C)
- Factory-applied baked-on rust inhibiting primer meets ANSI A250.10-2011
The INPACT Series door system is ideal for healthcare or educational facilities, hotels, theaters and offices.
Technical Data Guide
For more complete information on INPACT door systems, download the Steelcraft Technical Data Manual
- L & T Series (Pages 99-102, 113-116): Includes options (p 125), lights (p 153), hardware preps (p 235), fire rated products (p 277), performance (p 323)